Do you have a princess lover in your family? I can totally relate! On your next visit, why not plan a whole day or afternoon catering to your princess-lover–there are so many ways to make this happen. For this itinerary, I’m basing the day at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, but this list is in no way exhaustive. There are so many magical ways to make princess dreams come true at the Disney parks!
1. Start with a princess-rific lunch at Be Our Guest, a stunning restaurant that serves quick service for lunch meals. The attention to detail at this dining location is unparalleled, and you will truly feel like you have entered the animated film and are eating at the Beast’s castle!
2. Make sure to ride attractions with a princess connection, like Seven Dwarves Mine Train, the Prince Charming Regal Carousel, Under the Sea–Journey of the Little Mermaid, and the Magic Carpets of Aladdin! And, when it opens in 2024, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
3. No princess day would be complete without a visit to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. At this royal makeover spot, your little prince or princess gets a head-to-toe beauty experience with a special hairdo, nails, and makeup. Don’t forget to plan for a photoshoot afterward!
4. In the afternoon, make sure to meet some of your favorite princesses at Fairytale Hall. If lines are long, you can utilize Genie+ to book a Lightning Lane return time.
5. Don’t forget to spend some time with Belle, learning all about her story in her cottage at Enchanted Tales with Belle. Here, kids even get the chance to participate in the storytelling!
6. While we’re on it, step into Gaston’s Tavern for a cold Lefou’s Brew. This setting makes you feel like you’ve really walked into Belle’s village!
7. For dinner, make a reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table! This dining experience is a must-do for any princess lover. It’s set inside Cinderella Castle, and guests meet a wide array of princesses, like Cinderella (of course), Ariel, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Jasmine. The food is delish, and there are all sorts of fun surprises. This is a very popular dining experience, so check with your Friend Like Me Travel planner to learn more!
8. Of course, don’t forget to end your day by watching the evening fireworks over Cinderella Castle! You might even consider booking a dessert party for a totally unique experience. There’s no more magical way to end a princess day.
My unofficial number 9 tip is to consider booking one of the Royal Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside. These rooms are dripping with princess details and something any princess fan would go absolutely gaga over.
These are just a few of the ways I like to get in on the princess fun when in the parks! How do you like to add that royal touch?
Ready to Plan a Vacation?
Friend Like Me Travel Co. helps busy families just like yours plan the vacations of their dreams and provides services completely tailored to you and your needs. Click below to get started and one of our Genies will be in touch!