Discover a world filled with magic, your favorite characters, ground-breaking attractions, enchanting stage shows and fireworks, delicious dining experiences, and something new to discover at every turn.
Our team is standing by to help you plan your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation! Below is a quote request form to help us get to know your preferences so that we can match you with the perfect travel planner for your needs and put together the perfect vacation proposal for your family. Once you fill out a request, we will be in touch within 24-48 hours.
For the full Walt Disney World Resort experience, we recommend a 7-night, 8-day vacation with no less than 4-day park tickets – though 5 is definitely our suggested minimum!
While some families do choose to stay offsite, our happiest guests are those that stay at an onsite resort. Staying onsite offers several benefits including:
– 30 minutes of early entry into every theme park every day
– Complimentary transportation to and from your resort to the theme parks, water parks, and Disney Springs
– Immersion in the Disney magic
– Early access to dining reservations for up to 10 days after your check-in day
– Discounted Magic Bands
– Close proximity to the parks and other resorts
– Complimentary Parking at the theme parks
-Ability to bundle all of your package components into one vacation price with only a $200 deposit required to book
– Flexible change and cancelation policy
– No resort fees for amenities, pools, and recreation
– Extended evening theme park hours (deluxe resort guests ONLY)
Staying at a deluxe resort, while more expensive, will allow you to be closer to the theme parks and maximize your time. You’ll also have access to more time in the parks with the addition of evening extended hours for resort guests in 2021!
You won’t need to pay for your vacation all at once – a $200 deposit will be due at the time of booking along with the cost of any travel insurance or professional services that you decide to purchase. You can choose to set up a payment plan to break the total cost into smaller chunks if you’d like!
Depending on the time of year that you travel, you may be able to experience one of the many festivals offered at Epcot, explore Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, or H2O Glow Nights! Ask your Genie for details.